It was a good day out but I left it a bit late and it was a mad cycle from Clapham Junction to Brockwell and got there with 5 minutes to spare . My hands and feet were frozen and my heart was beating so fast and felt so giddy . So walked after 1 Km . I know that's not good for me as once I stopped it's difficult to get going again . Brockwell Lido has an outdoor pool which is not heated . Brrrr . Great views of Battersea , Vauxhall , Shard and London skyline . So I cycled back via Brixton and Lambeth borough . What a colourful area ? The market was full of Carribean veg so bought a couple of yams . Also loved the London buses and place names Lambeth Brixton Elephant and Castle . Full of life and colour . What a great place London is .
A midweek chat with Darrel led to a Friday night squash game . It's good to be back on court again . I was very rusty but was on time for warmup wearing white kit and had a couple of racquet s . One for Darell . A good game of 40 mins . And finished off with a blackcurrant and soda and chat in bar.
Comments
Post a Comment